Life events, thoughts, views, feelings...
- Born in Tigre (Argentina).
- Happy childhood. Turbulent adolescence.
- Lots of travelling, seeing different cultures, ways of being.
- Encountering and being very influenced by Buddhist teachings and Shamanism.
- Finding new, unexpected realities, alternative angles to perceive the experience of life.
- Understanding art as just another way of expression and communication.
- Dance, riding/training horses, continuous contact with nature, physicality, photography, poetry, sculpture, drawing.
- With the only exception of horse riding, I have very little formal training/education in any of the branches of art that i explore.
- In sculpture, currently working almost exclusively in wood.
- Love trees, shapes, textures, simplicity, minimalism, wabi-sabi.
- Favourite sculptor: Mother Earth.